Kudos to Debby Boltman

>> Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Debby Boltman of Bothell, WA (debbysstuff.blogspot.com) was the designer of this next Bella-tastic card. She participated in my "Naked"/Color Your Own Bella swap i did a couple of months back. The card was completely assembled and the bella was left unattached (but included) just waiting for me to color her in!

I adored this swap and have used quite a bit of my cards. I'll be hosting this swap again soon for my bella ladies!

Ok, back to the card...

To color Rockabella (www.stampingbella.com) i used Copic Markers, stardust gel pens and my new clear copic spica pen. The picture doesnt do the glittery sparkles justice! She is super jazzed up and it makes me happy. You just cant see that in the photo. I'm using the card to send to my good friend, Ashleigh who has been working very hard on her weight loss challenge. I'm very proud of her, and i thought this was a great way to show it! :)

2 comments:

Christi Flores Wednesday, April 30, 2008  

This is awesome!! Your coloring is fantastic!!

Kim Wednesday, April 30, 2008  

Love it Katie - great job. Mwah, sistah kim luv2spendabella

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP