>> Saturday, April 5, 2008

Goodie! I'm not able to to post images a little bit larger so you can actually see some detail!

The previous bella i used is my entry for the Bella Babe Challenge. The challenge was to use Yellow, Pink and Orange on a card. I was pleased with the outcome. I used Splitcoast Sketch Challenge 15 for the layout.

My card base is Stampin Up (i believe Banana yellow). I stamped some little flowers from SU's Simple Delights in So Saffron ink by SU.

The pattered paper is from the glitter collection by Die Cuts With a View.

Miss OhSoPrettyBella is colored with Copics.

Misc other embellishments are some scrap ribbon and 2 little rhinestone flowers that were sent to me as a RAK.

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Loreen Saturday, April 05, 2008  

That is GORGEOUS! You make me want to go out on the town =)

Kim Saturday, April 05, 2008  

Oh Katie she is so beautiful! Mwah, sistah Kim

Whimsey Sunday, April 06, 2008  

Very cute; love the colors!

Laurel Sunday, April 06, 2008  

What a beautiful card! Love everything about it! I have saved your blog in my favorites so I will visit often!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP