PMS, there's snow one like you

>> Friday, November 11, 2011

Today is the final day for the Release in Review cards from Paper Makeup Stamps.
You really should check out the PMS blog today as the design team members have really pulled out all the stops to show off the latest release from PMS!

Here is my card using one of the new Color Kids, Snowflake.


I colored her using copics
E00, E000, E21
Y21, YR23, E99
R81, R83, R85, R89
E31, E34, E37

Paper is from Art Warehouse

And now i'm off to pack up another wedding weekend (woohoo 11.11.11!) plus 2 tomorrow!
See ya on the flipside!

1 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Friday, November 11, 2011  

Sigh. Your pink coloring looks way better...I really need the R81, 83, 85, 89 combo. I have two of those and the others are on my wishlist! A very pretty card!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP