PMS sneak peeks begin!

>> Friday, November 4, 2011


Today is the first day of sneak peeks for the upcoming release from Paper Makeup Stamps!

For my sneakie peekie post, I made a card using Pete the Penguin. And I just had to make him PURPLE! :D


Isnt he a cutie?!

I used Copic Markers to color him in, and a glitter gelly roll stardust pen to add LOTS of sprakles along his scarf which of course didnt capture very well in the photo! Oh well.
I just want to SQUISH this guy though!

Ok, so here's the downlow... there will be a new release from PMS on the 7th. Check out the PMS blog to read the details and to see all the other fabulous creations from the design team!

4 comments:

Danni Friday, November 04, 2011  

Hehe..purple penguin...how fun!

Carma Friday, November 04, 2011  

I love his scarf dragging behind him. :) He is a cutie, indeed!!!

Tracey Friday, November 04, 2011  

How adorable!! Fabulous card Katie!!

Kristie W. Sunday, November 06, 2011  

So cute, especially in purple :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP