My Time Made Easy, To The Point

>> Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Well it's time to get to the point.... my post is late. haha! Sorry about that. I suddenly felt VERY under the weather last night, so i needed to just go to bed which means my post wasnt typed, pictures weren't taken, etc. I do apologize for that! I'm still not feeling 100% but i'm standing, or rather sitting and not hunched over, so thats a good thing!

Another, to the point.... it's the name of the template i've used for today!

This box is actually VERY spacious! You can fit all kinds of treats inside. I had the perfect treat, a fun colored bath fizzy.... and then in my haste to get it photo'd and all, i totally forgot about it. OY! But it does fit one of the large Lush sized bath fizzies, so it's definitely big! Of course you could always scale it down if you wanted it a bit smaller. :D

Here's a picture of the end...
You have the option of folding the tabs in or out, creating a point, or the flared end. OR, you can do both and create a darling dreidle like Lauren did in THIS POST! The cut file actually comes with everything you need to make this perfect for the Jewish Holidays!

In my project, i did add some fringed yarn in the point to make it a little more party style. :D

Be sure to check out Lauren, Tangii and Lisa today for more wonderful projects!

2 comments:

krissy rock Wednesday, November 02, 2011  

that is so cute katie! love it!

krissykreates.blogspot.com

Monique Friday, November 04, 2011  

So cute Katie.. and I just love your coveralls gifts set... Wonderful job on this month release :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP