My Time Made Easy Release Post

>> Tuesday, November 1, 2011






The latest release from My Time Made Easy is now live and ready for purchase on the website!

Today the entire team has put together projects for you to get inspiration from using products from the latest release.

My project is, um.... a little... unconventional? Let's put it this way, have you ever done something for work that you personally are happy with, but you just hope you dont get in trouble? Haha, thats about how i feel with my project. It's not exactly on brand with My Time Made Easy, but i still think it's fun and cute!

Here is my project...

I used the new Cover-Alls template (so cute and perfect to create aprons of all types, or overalls, etc) and turned it into this little lingerie piece! haha! I was inspired by a recent bride who was telling me about how her bridal shower was a lingerie shower! So how fun would it be to package up a gift like this? Or perhaps a naughty little present under the tree for your hubster. I did not just type that. ;)

Here's a few more views...
Inside I tucked some massage oil and some sexy little things that i was NOT going to photograph and then put on my blog!

Here is the template put together and ready to fill...

I wrapped this super fun ribbon i've been hoarding around it to create the trim of the endies and a rhinestone to create a bit of bling for the belly button.

here's a backside view....


I also used one of the new digi stamps available today called Yummy Sentiments for my card...

Yes indeed it is from a cooking/kitchen set. The original design includes a super cute whisk that I took off for the purpose of this project. It would have been even better if i had some body whip to put inside instead of massage oil. but there is time to purchase that before giving. :D

So thats my not so um... modest... project.

Be sure to check out the rest of the team for their awesome creations!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, November 01, 2011  

This turned out great! Such a fun idea :)

Trisha Tuesday, November 01, 2011  

This is a very fun idea. Great take on the new product. Who ever gets it will love it. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

velta Tuesday, November 01, 2011  

Katie ~ This is to stinkin adorable...what an imagination you have!! Love it!!!

Debbie Tuesday, November 01, 2011  

Super cute ... great way to think outside of the box, Katie :)

Michelle Tuesday, November 01, 2011  

So cute and fun! I think it's a great idea.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP