PMS release in review

>> Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hello everyone!!! The new release from Paper Makeup Stamps is now live on the site!!! Exciiiiiiiting!!!!!! You can get yours HERE.

Here is one more sample from me... I made this card for the Release Party. Dawn challenged us to make a thank you card, so i used the Color Kid Gift Wrapper along with one of the sentiments from the Everyday Thanks set.


Photobucket

And I must say... my new camera phone did a pretty good job of taking a picture! I didnt want to leave the release party chat room to go find my camera and take the time of the set up, so i snapped it quickly with my camera phone! Not to shabby Apple! Not to shabby indeed!

I colored the image with copics and distressed the edges a bit with antique linen distress ink from ranger. I also use Spellbinders Dies and an ek success border punch. paper is from October Afternoon.

Be sure to check out the PMS company blog today for more samples from the design team!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP