My Time Made Easy: Spreading Spring Cheer

>> Friday, March 2, 2012



WHEW! Sorry my post is a bit late going up.... my internet was down all afternoon yesterday, BLEH! and I finally gave up at about 12:30. I just couldn't keep my eyes open! Luckily for me, i awoke to that lovely blue light on my router! WOOHOO!

Well, if you didn't already know... the March release for My Time Made Easy is live and available for purchase on the website. Today some of the design team members are showing off more projects using the new templates, papers and digi stamps.

Here is my project just using a part of the template Well Contained. I'm only using the base/holder of the template for this project. View THIS POST to see my project using both pieces of this template.

Here is my project complete together with the candle i purchased for inside. For the record... i don't recommend using paper products as candle holders. This is just as a gift holder. :D

I used paper from the Spreading Spring Cheer printable paper pack. And since i'm not exactly a spring time color person, i used a dark grey card stock as my base. There are some greys in both of these papers chosen (lighter greys than my card stock) but I thought they would play together well and still have a me element in there. I'm hopelessly addicted to grey. haha!

Here is a shot without the candle inside...
I used paper to line the entire inside of the template including the base. I thought this gave a nice pop of color behind the candle and also made it able to serve for another purpose after the candle is removed.
Here is a quick shot of the back. You might notice since I used one of the oval digi stamps from the Round and Round set on the front. Prior to cutting, i actually removed the the oval cut out from the template using my SCAL software, but i still felt like the back was a bit drab in comparison to the bright colors of the front, so I used more of the gorgeous butterfly paper from the pack to also cover the back.

OK... now check out these fine and fabulous ladies and their awesome creations today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP