My Time Made Easy: Well Contained

>> Tuesday, February 28, 2012



First of all.... i'm back with a post for My Time Made Easy! Last month I was on a production set during release time (that sounds so fancy! I was just making doctor's look good for interviews and things that would be shown to hospitals, tradeshows, etc) But I missed out on the release time! So i'm very excited to be back this month AND My Time Made Easy has some awesome new team members!

Check them out!

Mara Campbell http://loveyourmotherearth.blogspot.com
Lori Hairston http://www.lorihairston.blogspot.com
Lori Kalus http://www.afternoons-delight.com
Pattie Goldman http://pattie-g.blogspot.com
Linda Hammerton http://lindyloo6.blogspot.com
Farida Rone http://www.frcreaciones.blogspot.com

And now onto my project to share!

On March 1st there will be 2 new templates releases. This one I am sharing today is so cool and really in 2 templates in 1. And you can choose either piece or put both together (like I did today)
THe template is called Well Contained. It has a box and a holder.

Here's a shot of the template/box taken out of the holder...

I also used the new digi stamp set Spring is Here for my sentiment and butterfly. I hand stamped the swirls on my green cardstock using the acrylic set Fanciful Flourishes (which is available as a digi download set as well).

Now what is INSIDE my template? I joined a new company called itWorks. They have all kinds of body and skin care but their revolutionary thing is these body wraps. They come in a package with the lotion already on the cloth and then you simply apply it (so easy) and wrap yourself either with tight fitting clothing, a towel, saran wrap, etc. And they smooth, tighten and hydrate the skin allowing your body to shrink so to speak. I did it in my tummy and boy oh boy does it WORK! I took off about an inch and a half in my first application. And I'm a small framed person, but did have some extra skin from kiddos. I plan on doing the side/back flabby next! WOOHOO! Oh and the facials (my real reason for joining the team, i wanted to be able to offer them to clients) leaves your skin smooth, hydrated and helps dimish wrinkles AND combat blemishes. WOOHOO! Feel free to check out my site if you are interested. You can find it, HERE. I'm telling you, my skin has never felt this awesome!! And i'm a makeup artist, so i take extremely good care of my skin!

Ok ok ok, back to the project here...

Inside my box, I simply folded and rolled 1 application up. It would make such an awesome gift!! You actually get 4 in a package, so it's 4 gifts. Or you can host a spa party. Give the set I made here as a hostess gift or thank you gift for someone who deserves a little time to themselves.

Now check out these fine and fabulous design team members and what they have to share with you today!

4 comments:

Lori Tuesday, February 28, 2012  

This is beautiful! Love the pretty green with the black - gorgeous!

Pattie Tuesday, February 28, 2012  

What a fabulous gift! Shedding a few inches sounds great! Love the color combo here and the sweet butterfly is the perfect touch!

Clare Tuesday, February 28, 2012  

So, so cute! Love the color!

Mara Campbell Wednesday, February 29, 2012  

The green and black together is just stunning!! And I like that label on the holder, such a pretty shape!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP