PMS Digi Makeover Challenge: Sketch Challenge

>> Monday, February 27, 2012



Another round of weddings done (and a pageant, which my gal won! yeah!) so it's time for another PMS Digi Makeover Challenge!

THis week we've been given a sketch to work with...

And here is my card...

I took the sketch quite literal but i still really like my card. Be sure to check out the company blog. Some of the digi artists did awesome things with this sketch!!!

Papers on my card were by October Afternoon. You can

1 comments:

Anne Temple Monday, February 27, 2012  

Great paper choices to go with this word art. Great looking card.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP