PMS Digi Makeover Challenge and MTME

>> Monday, February 6, 2012


WHAT A WEEEEEEEK! For those that may have missed me on My Time Made Easy this week... i meant to even make a post about my absence but that is just how busy i was!
I got a last minute call for a big production shoot that required me to drive about an hour + each morning and then had me on set for 10+ hours before making the drive home. During that time... 1 child got the flu, then the other child got the flu... and then somehow EVEN I got the flu the day after the production wrapped. I was hoping I would have missed it all! Then after me my husband gets the flu. OY! I think he was the biggest baby of them all! haha!
Then this weekend was more work madness with a total of over 20 faces of makeup and over 10 hair styles. BUT, it was well worth all the work. Now i'm just exhausted!

BUT you can check out all the new goodies from My Time Made Easy ! They are available for purchase now!

And now onto the PMS digi challenge post!
THis week Michelle has challenged us to use pink and grey which you know always causes excitement in me. :D

Here is my card...
I love this scripture from the Be Still set and I love how with digis you can make a sentiment the full focus of a card, or shrink it down to match an image. Obvious here I chose to make it the focus!

Be sure to check out the rest of the team over on the PMS company blog!!! And make a card to be entered on winning some free digis for yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP