PMS blog hop

>> Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The 7th of the month means another blog hop from Paper Makeup Stamps!
This month we have been inspired by things we love!

I picked 2 images very near and dear to my heart...


Coming to the decision to stop rubber production for Paper Makeup Stamps was an incredibly hard decision to come to. In the end, it boiled down to not having enough time for my family.
With my makeup artistry really gaining speed, the extra time I have needed to be spent with my favorites boys, jack who will be 6 this month, Gabe who is 3 and of course, my husband.
We do have masses of rubber around our home however so we definitely are wanting to move those out and regain some of that space! This means we are moving to our final markdown price of 75% off all remaining inventory! Get it while you can! Use the code CLOSEOUT75 in your check out cart.

On my card, I used "A Couple of Moodies" and the sentiment Together is my favorite place to be.
I used the rubber versions of these fun stamps and colored the image with copic markers.

And now it's time to move on in the hop for more awesome inspiration!
Please check out one of my favorite friends, Tangii Crain's blog!

12 comments:

Jackie Tuesday, February 07, 2012  

Oh Katie, what a sweet card! I love the colors you pulled out from the DP into their clothes, it looks fabulous! Super sweet :) Congrats on hitting the 3 year mark too, how exciting!

Regina Tuesday, February 07, 2012  

The discount code is not working. I have a full cart ;)

jan farnworth Tuesday, February 07, 2012  

great card katie love your coloring and a very sweet set of images.

Carma Tuesday, February 07, 2012  

Love the red and brown!! And I don't think I have that sentiment! (I'll have to look.)

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) Tuesday, February 07, 2012  

what a pretty card. Your shading is wonderful

Tracey Tuesday, February 07, 2012  

This is a gorgeous card Katie!! Beautiful colouring! xx

JustYolie Wednesday, February 08, 2012  

Gorgeous card...I should have bought this stamp! :)

Michelle Wednesday, February 08, 2012  

Beautiful colors! This is a very sweet card, Katie.

Unknown Wednesday, February 08, 2012  

Congratulations on 3 years!! Your card is adorable Katie! Thank you for the generous 75%off! I just LOVE PMS stamps! Glad to still be part of this team!

Have a great week!

Jenn

Anne Friday, February 10, 2012  

This is a very sweet card.. love your coloring and the simplicity of this project... thanks for sharing..

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP