Digi Makeover Challenge: Wordart

>> Monday, February 20, 2012

Wow, long time no post!
February is usually much slower for me in terms of workload.... NOT THIS YEAR!
I have had many production jobs, a trip to Nebraska with my boys (which is where i was last week) and then with the rubber closeout sale.... phew! It has kept me busy!
The rubber clearance is still going strong at 75% off! Just use the code closeout75 to get the discount!

And now onto this week's digi makeover challenge!
This week, Michelle has challenged us to use a digi word art!

Here is my card...
I've said it before, and Ill say it again... one of the things i love most about digi stamps is the ability to resize the stamp to suit your needs. Here I enlarged the word art from the Home Matters digi set so that it would take focus of my card. BUT then when i went to use my chosen nestie die, i had made the sentiment just SLIGHTLY too big. Drat the cat! But, it was an easy enough fix, i simply made it ever so slightly smaller, reprinted and ada bing bada boom, it was perfecto!

My papers used are from Crate Paper (way old papers... i'm in operation use it up mode and am trying to not purchase any new ones for a bit!)

Be sure to check out the company blog to see the other design team members awesome creations for the challenge!!!

1 comments:

Tracey Monday, February 20, 2012  

A gorgeous card Katie!! Love it!! xx

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP