Another Digi Makeover challenge

>> Monday, March 12, 2012

HOLY MOLY! I don't know that I have been this tired in a long time! For those who like hearing about my makeup artist adventures read this paragraph and those who could care less can just skip down to the next paragraph/ :D On thursday I had 2 photoshoots, 1 that i did the makeup and the other that i did both makeup and photography. Friday I had another makeup and photoshoot (this time of a mom (makeup) and baby! so excited for those to edit!) and bridal consult and then this weekend I had a bridal portrait makeup, and 2 additional weddings and bridal consult saturday and then a wedding and bridal consult today. My brushes are just about maxed out but good thing not entirely because i have makeup for a photoshoot at 6:30 am tomorrow! PHEW!

But that didn't stop me from doing my challenge card for the Digi Makeover challenge!
Our challenge leader Michelle has challenged us this week to use Critters on our cards. Now they do not need to literally be from the PMS retro cutie critters collection (though mine is) but any animal will do. Here is my card!

Given the short time span I had this past week and weekend... i opted to enlarge the digi image so it would be the focal point of the card. I didn't even fuss with layers and decorative paper! I just thought a pretty pink ribbon would be enough!

I used Olive from the retro cutie critter collection and a sentiment from the So Sweet set.
Olive was colored using copic markers.


Be sure to check out the Company blog to see what some of the other design team members have come up with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP