I'm back!

>> Monday, March 26, 2012

Well, weddings are in full swing in these parts of the country and not that i've been an avid poster as of late anyway, but I'm sorry i had to miss last weeks digi makeover challenge post. Things just got crazier than I had anticipated! Since my business tripled last year (NOT complaining!) i'm still trying to figure out how to balance home life with work life with crafting (my time!) life! It's hard!

Anyhoo - you don't want to hear about all that SOOOO, here is my card for this weeks Digi Makeoever Challenge!

This week the digi challenge team was challenged to created a card for a boy. Easy enough! My life is surrounded by boy things! Its part of what made me want to start a stamp company to begin with! I needed more girlie things to play with, AND I never could find the boy stamps to play with when i needed them! SO I knew if i started my own company, i could have my fairies and girlies ideas come to life, but i definitely needed a world of monsters!
My card today uses Eyepod... one of my all time favorite monsters. He's so fun!
I simply typed my sentiment and printed it out. :D

Be sure to check out the PMS company blog for more inspiration for this challenge!

3 comments:

Anne Temple Monday, March 26, 2012  

Love all the PMS monsters and Eyepod is no exception. Love the bright colors you used.

Michelle VP Monday, March 26, 2012  

fun card for a boy, Katie! Eyepod is my 12yo son's favorite monster.

buggin2stamp Monday, March 26, 2012  

This is my favorite monster. Yet I never used it. I need to remedy that. I love the sentiment you used. Perfect card for any boy.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP