Ack, my post didnt post!

>> Monday, April 2, 2012



Ugh, my post scheduled for today was actually a draft! I hate it when that happens!

Anyhoo - here is my Digi Makeover Challenge post! Late, but better late than never!

Our digi team leader, Michelle, gave us a super fun challenge this week!
It's called a tic tac toe challenge!

Here is what it looks like...
Now you pick your line of 3 and run with it! How fun! I've never actually seen a challenge like this so i thought it was such a refreshing idea!

I chose to go with Fairy, Sparkle and Flowers!

Unfortunately in my photo you can't so much see the sparkle but she is glitzed out with stickles and then the chipboard flowers are coated in glitter as well. :D Plus a but of bling on the card as well. :D

So thats it! Check out the Paper Makeup Stamps blog for more inspiration and to get in on the challenge!

1 comments:

Michelle VP Monday, April 02, 2012  

Glad you liked the challenge, Katie. :) It was Britt's suggestion. Love all the ways you've added sparkle to your fairy card!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP