Another Monday with PMS

>> Monday, April 30, 2012

It's another fantabulous Monday with Paper Makeup Stamps and we have another digi makeover challenge for you!  This week we've been challenged to use a sketch for our card!  I really wanted to use Moody for Showers which isn't available on the PMS site yet as a digi.  Lucky for me, i'm the owner so I just added it to the site so I could use it on my card today!  haha!  Yu can find this new digi HERE!


And now here is my card for today!




It uses the sketch below for the challenge


Be sure to check out the PMS company blog for more awesome samples from the design team!

2 comments:

Anne Temple Monday, April 30, 2012  

Love this new image! Fantastic colors too.

Tracey Monday, April 30, 2012  

Love this Katie! Gorgeous colouring!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP