PMS Digi Makeover challenge

>> Monday, April 23, 2012

Phew... I don't know about you, but April is kicking my tail!
I'm very sorry i've been gone the last 2 challenges from PMS and in turn, not made a single post on my blog.  I'm still trying to find a balance between work, my boys and crafting and aside from packing stamp orders, the actually crafting side gets to come last in the grand scheme of things.

But today Michelle challenged us to make a birthday card and i can ALWAYS use a birthday card so I made sure to participate this week, even if it is a simple card.




Ahh... the glorious thing about digis!  I took the Another day word art and enlarged it so that it could be a true focal point of the card.  But i still felt like it missed something, so I layered Lar's Gifts behind it and changed the opacity so it would just be a shadow image.  After that, well the card is pretty much a snap to put together.  :D

Be sure to check out the PMS company blog for more great inspiration from the team!!!!

3 comments:

Anne Temple Monday, April 23, 2012  

Love the layered effect, making the word art the focal point. Great paper choices too. It's always good to have birthday cards on hand.

Michelle VP Tuesday, April 24, 2012  

Perfect card for kid birthday parties. I like layering digis too. You should make a few more and keep them in your stash! :)

gale Saturday, April 28, 2012  

Great idea-love that layered look.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP