DigiMakeover Challenge: Clean and Simple

>> Monday, March 5, 2012


Monday monday...... bah dah, dum dum dum dah
That would be me singing Mamma's and the Papa's.

Anyhoo - it's monday and that means it's time for another Digi Makeover Challenge.
Today, Michelle challenges up to create a clean and simple card!
Lately i've been loving the CAS cards... so this was right up my ally! AND I am in the need of a card to take to my sweet friend and former PMS paper makeup artist, Ginger Schwerin. She just had a baby and I've been DYING to get over there to see him!

Here is my card...


I used Baby Jamie Silhouette along with the Congratulations on your new addition digital word art.
Again, I love using digs for changing the size as I made the word art larger on this card than the rubber stan version, but the true reason of the digi stamps reign on this card is the silhouette stamp. Sometimes solid stamps can be such a pain to ink up evening. A digi stamp just print crisp and solid. And i love that!

Be sure to check out the team's cards and their amazing CAS creations today on the Company Blog!

2 comments:

Anne Temple Monday, March 05, 2012  

Perfect baby card and would be easy to make up a bunch at once.

Tracey Monday, March 05, 2012  

Simple yet gorgeous Katie!! I love this!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP