My Time Made Easy: A Year in Review

>> Sunday, March 4, 2012


Today the My Time Made Easy team are all showing you some of our favorite past templates.
I chose That's a Wrap and paired it with some fun colorful springy paper i had in the please use me section of my craft room. :D

Here is my project...

I love this template as there are just so many possibilities of things to put inside!
And come on, it's just plain cute!

Here's your lineup of the rest of the MTME crew! Be sure to check them all out! They have amazing things in store!

1 comments:

Lisa Kind Sunday, March 04, 2012  

That paper is so pretty Katie! I love how it looks on this template! So pretty!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP