>> Friday, June 20, 2008





Ok - so my hubby is out of town on a fishing trip with the boys. And then of course i felt awful last night (pregnancy wise). Go figure right? I felt queasy with a bad headache. So i decided to make coffee at 9:30 at night. Probably not the best of ideas. The jackster fell asleep on top of me on the couch around 10:30 so i just moved him into my bedroom. I curled up and was ready to go to sleep myself but i couldnt get this Nichole Heady card outta my head. Then i started thinking about stamps i could use the "wall background" with that i owned since i havent yet gotten my "out on a limb" set from PTI. Then my brain just wouldnt stop. "oh i could use one of my 'fluffie' (as jack calls them) stamps", "ooo, i could add fun flock to make them fuzzy (another thing i've seen done to flowers on cards and just not yet tried)", "ooo i could use chalks and versamark". My brain just kept going anf going and i know anytime i obsess with something like that before bed then i'll dream about it all night long and it wakes me up and it's just a pain. So i drag myself out of bed and made these 2 cards (because i couldnt decide what color cardstock to use. I think i hyped myself up on them a little too much because now i just think there is something else that needs done. I may try to make them again since i've had sleep and am not loopy on coffee. :)

But in any case - here are my late night creations...

3 comments:

Anonymous,  Saturday, June 21, 2008  

These are beautiful! I'd love to know which stamp set you used.Thanks!

Katie Cotton Saturday, June 21, 2008  

Silly me to not leave the stamp info! The "fluffie" stamp is by Great Impressions (it was the stamp of the month a few months back) and then there is a separate little stamp that has 3 seeds blowing away that i also used. The sentiment is by A Muse. :)

Anonymous,  Friday, June 27, 2008  

Don't tell Nichole but I like your cards better! (just my personal preference) Nicely done!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP