Oh Billy!

>> Monday, June 9, 2008

Ok, i think only my dearest friend in the world Andrea would understand by subject title. Or get why i laughed hysterically as i typed it. :)


Today i have a card i created for a swap in a local group. It's another stamp from the Billy set by pink cat studio. My object for the swap was to create a birthday card for boys. I used Real Red, So Saffron, and Blue Brocade (all SU) for the paper and copics for the coloring. The star stamps is a wheel by SU.
I also used my cuddle bug with the spots and dots folder to add a little texture. :)

1 comments:

Lynn Put Thursday, June 12, 2008  

This card is adorable!
I so need to get this set, its hard for me to make boy cards and this stamp set would be perfect!
I love the star wheel and CB embossing you did on this too!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP