Cards for Kristi

>> Sunday, June 22, 2008

These are cards I made for a fellow Bella-Sistah and Splitcoast Stampers Gal. On splitcoast her screenname is kristi_shortie. Her husband has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer and has been given 2 months. While she has been receiving lots of support, that's a lot of thank you's to keep up with. I'm trying to make lots of thank (afterall she should be spending all the time she can with the man she loves, not making thank you cards!) to send her way. If you would like to join me on this mission, please email me at makeupbykatie@yahoo.com and i can forward her address to you. Or you can always send the cards my way and i'll mail them all off to her.

Thanks so much everyone!

And here's the first set of cards....




The cherry blossom stamp is by Rubber Stampede while the sentiment is from Friendship Blessings by Close to My Heart. The cherry blossom was colored using the watercolor technique of markers and a waterbrush. I just love the ease of this technique!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP