>> Tuesday, June 10, 2008



I'm loving image swaps lately! One stampers sends you some images of one of her stamps and you send her images of one of yours. It's a fab way to up your stamp collection all for the cost of a postage stamp and not the real rubber stamp! :)

This image is from a retired SU set that i've been eyeing for awhile. It's called Sweet Treats. But now i have some images of the ice cream cone from Lori Lynn Washburn to satisfy my taste buds for awhile.

For this one, i used my derwent watercolor pencils and aqua painter. I also used my new threading water punch by Fiskars (sent to me by my wonderful friend, Kim Stewart). the sentiment is from a Studio G set.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Ami Friday, June 13, 2008  

Oh it's so cute. I love this card. I have been digging through some of my old SU sets lately and they are so much fun. Thanks for sharing this card!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP