>> Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh my - i cant believe it's been so long since i've posted! Well, at least there is good reason. I've been doing makeup like crazy (which i think most of you know, but thats my actual job!)

I had 6 jobs of bridal trials, portraits and other makeup jobs last week, a large wedding on saturday and then 2 back to back portraits yesterday, one this afternoon, a consultation tomorrow and then another bridal portrait on thursday. PHEW! Its wedding season, thats for sure!!!!

I've also been hard at work redoing my craft room which means lots of purging! It was just crazy in there!!!! Its coming together, but not done yet. I'll be sure to post pictures when it is.

I'm also happy to say that my first stamp designs will be coming out hopefully by the end of June! I'm so excited for this release! But the busy-ness of the rest of my summer has me working overtime, so hopefully i do hit that date! With any luck i can be a week or 2 early! :)

Ok - onto my cards. These were super quick cards i actually made before the bride brigade began, but i hadnt been able to edit them for the computer. The were really dark so they needed some photoshop help to lighten them up. :)

Anywhoo - here they are. Both use the Enjoy Life set from Stampin Up!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 21, 2008  

Katie,
I enjoy the cards, and your blog.
Carol

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP