My Shoebox Card Kit

>> Monday, May 5, 2008


This is my card i created from my own shoebox card kit. For the shoebox swap we were to include 1 6x6 piece of patterned paper, some ribbon, a stamped image (bella) and some other embellishments. Sentiments and other paper or cardstock was optional. This was my first shoebox kit and the other kits i received back were simply outstanding. I hope that the other ladies enjoyed mine as much as i enjoyed there kits!!!

My kit included - 6x6 patterned paper from Close to My Heart, More to Adore collection
Stamped image - Fashionistabella from www.stampingbella.com
Sentiment - www.stampingbella.com
Cardstock - Chocolate from Close to My Heart, Very Vanilla from Stampin Up
Buttons & ribbon from my stash
Colored with Copic Markers
Scalloped Corners using scallop punch from Creative Memories

5 comments:

Debby Monday, May 05, 2008  

I didn't participate in this swap however I can tell you there is noithing lacking on your card! I think it is super adorable!

Katie Skiff Monday, May 05, 2008  

I didn't get that one, and I wish I had....super cute Katie!!

Kim Monday, May 05, 2008  

I didn't participate in that swap...hoping to get in the next one! However I LOVEY your card! It's beautiful!

Have a BELLARIFIC Day!

Hugs~
Kim

Kim Monday, May 05, 2008  

Wow Katie that is so pretty! Love that fashionistabella :) mwah, sis Kim

The One and Only Monday, May 05, 2008  

HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE....You think that your shoebox kit lacked something? PUL_LEEZE. That card is absolutely adorable and the coloring is AWESOME!! You better give yourself more credit OR ELSE!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP