Blingabella

>> Monday, May 26, 2008

My craft room is finally coming to a finish line. There is still a lot more i'd like to do with it of course, but EVERYTHING has been cleaned out. I got rid of some bulky furniture that just simply too up too much room. I've purged out a lot of things i dont use and have moved them all down to a not well used enough armour in my dining room. So now i truly have a pif/rak/trade stash! And it fills an entire armour! Sad, right? My room should be much more functionable now - finally. I still want to "alter" some of my storage, make the room flow nicely etc. But now i feel done enough that i can finally get back to some crafting!


here's 2 cards i took some time away to do this past week. Both are the same card, just using different colors. Stamps are Blingabella from www.stampingbella.com and the sentiment is from Verve Visual

Cardstock is stampin up (groovy guava and brocade blue (i think! it wasnt labeled!) which lighter scraps which i stamped on top (using Life Delights by Close to My Heart).

Extra accents is using my word window punch to fake the ticket corner punch and misc bling from my "stash". :)

7 comments:

Kim Monday, May 26, 2008  

Very cute Katie - love that bling! You need to post photos of your stamp room now :) Mwah, sistah Kim

Loreen Monday, May 26, 2008  

Great job Katie! Thanks for sharing =)

Berry Monday, May 26, 2008  

I LOVE IT TOTALLY MY STYLE TOO COLOR COORDINATED IT'S PERFECT AND THE SENTIMENT TOO THANKS FOR SHARING
t

christine Tuesday, May 27, 2008  

very beautiful cards...tyfs :)

Debby Tuesday, May 27, 2008  

Love them! That sentiment is great too. I might have to head on over and get me that.

stampingtink Tuesday, May 27, 2008  

Love them! Great job on the colors and love the saying. I'm sure they love them too! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP