Mucho Love to My Bella Sistah, Kim Stewart!

>> Saturday, May 31, 2008


I just love my bella sistah. She's one forever, thats for sure!

I got a fabulouso package from her today! In it i got....

the fiskars threading water punch i've been searching endlessly for
3 spools of super pretty ribbon
a box of pop tarts - which are staying upstairs in my craft room. No one else gets to eat them!
a cuddlebug embossing folder
2 super sweet cards
and an IOU of a bella. hehehe.

I just love her to death! I truly will never give her up as my bella sistah. :)

1 comments:

Kim Sunday, June 01, 2008  

Glad it made it there safe and sound and that you liked it! You're the best too - enjoy! Kim

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP