Layouts!

>> Thursday, May 8, 2008

Believe it or not, i count myself as a scrapbooker before a cardmaker but all i've ever posted on my blog are my cards. Dont know why exactly.


Here are 2 layouts that i'll be teaching at The Scrapbook Company (a local store). The first is one is one i did a caseing of off of twopeas but for the life of my i cant refind it so i cant give the original author credit. i will do some more digging tonight so i can honor their amazing layout. I of course made a few changes to suit my needs (and supplies!) for the layout, but the original design is not my own. :)


The next is one i used my CTMH Imagine book to get a layout sketch and then tweaked it from there using the Polar Bear Express Sorbet line. The letters were cut using the Doodletype cricut cartridge and the other part of the title was stamped with CTMH alphabet.

So those are 2 of my classes for the summer. I'll also be teaching some card classes but i dont have those planned out yet. Wish me luck, these will be my first classes!!!

4 comments:

Rachel Friday, May 09, 2008  

Have fun teaching!

Rachel Friday, May 09, 2008  

Sorry, my son distracted me. I also forgot to say Great layout pages!

Anonymous,  Sunday, May 11, 2008  

Wow! What great layouts. I love all those Bella Stamps. I don't have any but those are awesome. You are a talented lady.

I didn't know you were going to teach. Good luck! I know you will do a great job.

Rachel Thursday, May 15, 2008  

I love the stuff from that first one... I may have to go in and check it out one day! Great layouts, you will have lots of students I am sure!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP