Paper Makeup Stamps December Sale and Free Shipping!

>> Thursday, December 2, 2010

First of all... how sad is this, I've had this card doen since November 13th and i'm just now posting it?! Sheesh. Ok... now onto some fun news....

Paper Makeup Stamps is having a mega sale thruout december! I have put together some fun grab bags in all sorts of different themes (fairies, monsters, moodies and even a mega grab bag) The grab bags give you lots of goodies for a fraction of the cost. And i've had the best sellers pressed just for the occasion! These grab bags are sure to please!!! You can read all about this sale HERE.

And now onto my card....

I used Spike for this card. I love that guy! He's actually on sale right now at PMS! Oh yeah.... did i mention new sales items were added as well.... AND there is FREE SHIPPING ALL MONTH LONG! Spike was colored with copics E42, E44, E47; BG34, BG10; YR18, YR12

The paper is from a new collection from My Mind's Eye. I just love what MME has been coming out with lately!!! The sentiment stamped right on top of the patterned paper is from the birthday cheer stamp set.

So thats what i got for ya today! I'm hopeful to video another little tutorial for you today and have it posted over the weekend, so stay tuned!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP