My Mind's Eye altered chipboard album

>> Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's no lie i love the my min'd eye's papers! When i noticed that my local store, Scrapnesia, had these chipbard books (that were already printed on with the new line from MME) i knew i just HAAAAD to have one! Bonus is that i used scraps some some layouts and cards I made for the rest of the book included left overs from the embellies packs i got and since it was already printed, it was VERY easy to put together! My pictures arent the best because i took them in low light and didnt realize how fuzzy they were until i got them on my computer, but i think you'll get the idea! And look, ma, no stamping! hahahahaha!








Ok, so i'm in love with this book. No way i can give it away for a christmas gift as i originally thought i would do! Perhaps i'll just have to make more!

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Tracey Monday, December 13, 2010  

What an incredible album Katie! I love this!! And I am with you - I wouldn't be able to give it away either. :) xx

angelafsprouse Tuesday, December 14, 2010  

Very nice! Your boys are so cute :).

Lisa Kind Saturday, January 01, 2011  

OMGosh! This is sooo cute! I won a book like this from Moxie Fab World this year! I have to pull it out and do an album like this! Too cute! (I wouldn't give it away either!)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP