A Whole Lotta Stuff!

>> Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wow - i feel like i have so much to post about! First of all, after requests from many readers (wow - i have READERS!) to put a subscription link in my blog, i have listened and answered! If you go to the waaaaaaay bottom of my blog (it may pop up in the side too) you can now subscribe to my blog and get email updates. Fun times i tell ya!

Also - i have some big news that i havent shared extremely publicly... (ok there are like 900 phenomenal women in my bellaholics anonymous group and i shared it with them) but I'm pregnant! And today i got 2 of the cutest rak cards with preggie bellas on the front! I love them to pieces and if i get my butt in gear, i'll take pictures and post them here in a bit!

*edit* Ok, i took the pictures of my cutie patootie cards! here they are...
Photobucket

I also won some fun fun blog candy from Ink-a-Design blog Photobucket

Which has inspired me to do a little blog candy of my own, but not yet. haha. gotcha, huh? No i will have some great blog candy up for grabs a little later in the week. I want to get the little package together first. :)

And last but not least, i angeled a spot in my friend Ami's Bella Colored Card swap so here is my hitched a fella bella card!
Photobucket

And for now my son is napping and i'm resisting the urge to nap right along with him! But maybe i'll craft a little first. :)

4 comments:

Susan Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

love the way "something borrowed" turned out. Did you use stickers or emboss it?

Susan

Katie Cotton Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

it is embossing using ranger's fine detail silver embossing powder and versamark ink. The sentiment is alpha letters by MSE that i put together. :)

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Congrats again Katie!!! Always great seeing new stuff on your blog :)

Anonymous,  Thursday, January 17, 2008  

I loveee the blue card. Can't wait to get them!

Ami

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP