more bella challenge pictures

>> Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ok, so i havent posted on my blog, but i've definitely still been crafting away! My internet was down for a few days and while i tried to sneak in on my neighbor's wireless... it was very slow. So i didnt too too terribly much online. Anyhoooo - here are some cards i made for the final bella challenges on splitcoast! All those who completed all the challenges then get put into a drawing to get a bella Identifiah and i love love love those so i'm hoping to win! Wish me luck! :)

Photobucket
this one the photo isnt so good. My lighting was a little dim. The cutting out of bella and her fella was decided quite by accident. While using one of my new markers to color in her bag (it was the LAST thing i had to color mind you) the marker just gushed out ink everywhere making this big puddle on my cardstock. I gasped, screamed, blotted, to no avail. So i decided to cut everything out. It didnt end up being any faster than recoloring, but i think the end result was fun and different though i wont be doing it for every card!

Photobucket this was for a sketch challenge

Photobucket
this one was for a color challenge and i love how she turned out. The colors to be used were light blue and white with any accent color of our choice (mine being pink because i thought every bella should have her own pink porcelain tub) I applied liquid glass by close to my heart on top of the tub to give it a shine and applied bellas baubles over some of the bubbles. A special shout out goes to my bella sister for surprising me with a package with bubblebella and the baubles inside (as well as topiary bella!)

And now my challenges are complete!

14 comments:

Lorie Monday, January 14, 2008  

I love your cards..you have such fun ideas! :o)

Cassie Monday, January 14, 2008  

love, loVE, LOVE the retail fella - he does love his bella!!
Very cute paper piecing too on your bella!

Unknown Monday, January 14, 2008  

Very nice cards!!! Thanks for the ideas.

Anonymous,  Monday, January 14, 2008  

LOVE the first one! How clever. They are all fab! And BTW, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I haven't had a chance to email you yet, busy, busy--but I wanted to let you know I am thrilled for you!

colleen gallagher Monday, January 14, 2008  

Love the bella/fella cut out--I have done that for tinkerbella, and 1/2 way through I always think....why did I need her cut out??? Anyway, the hearts by his head are great!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas Monday, January 14, 2008  

I love all your bella cards. Sorry about your ink..but the mistake turned out to be a positive one...because it looks fantastic

Anonymous,  Monday, January 14, 2008  

Adorable cards - I love the bubblebella one and I'm so glad you like your goodies! Congratulations on your big news too!

Amber Porter Monday, January 14, 2008  

Super cute bella cards! I love the bella with his fella and how you made it look like a store floor!! Awesome!

Christi Flores Monday, January 14, 2008  

Congrats on finishing all your challenge cards! I LOVE your cards!!

Charlotte Tuesday, January 15, 2008  

Wow... I really love the cut out retail fella and bella!!! The other cards are great too! TFS!

Kim Tuesday, January 15, 2008  

You are so incredibly talented. Love those Bellas.
P.S. You’ve been tagged! Please list 7 random things that folks may not know about you on your blog! Have fun!
Kim (bellaholicsanonymous)
http://impressyourself.typepad.com/

Lynn Put Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Adorable cards!!! Love the saying on the top card, too cute!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

I love your bellas! How do you attach them to your stampin block without making a big mess? Thanks!

Katie Cotton Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

i use double-sided removable scotch tape on a clear block to adhere the bellas. Super easy. I have 1 block dedicated to bellas for the tape stays on there all the time. When it's not as sticky as i've like it to be i just peel it off and put new sticky tape on. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP