Paper Piecing

>> Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ok, we all know i'm addicted to Bella stamps (www.stampingbella.com) And lately many many many projects i have done have been with bellas. Well, this is no different. This is my latest card and I completed it for the bell sektch challenge bsc09 on splitcoast. More interestingly for me, i did a paper piecing for this. I have never done a paper piecing with stamps before (or with anything for that matter. Typically i love love love to color my bellas in. I love to shade (must be the makeup artist in me). I did do a little shading with a grey marker on top of the paper piecing because i just couldnt get away from it! Anyhoo - here she is in all her glory.

Photobucket


Tonight i plan to actually SCRAPBOOK! Amazing huh? I've entered a "challenge" so ti speak to do 31 layouts in 31 days (thru bigpicturescrapbooking.com ) They have pretty neato prizes and such and i do desperately need to get caught up! So we're going to see if i can make this happen! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  Thursday, January 03, 2008  

Very nice, Katie!!

Katie Skiff Thursday, January 03, 2008  

That is so cute...I love the pants. Watch out tho, it's addicting!!

Dawn Wheeler Friday, January 04, 2008  

Gorgeous work love the bellas ,Dawnx

Anonymous,  Friday, January 04, 2008  

I love paper piecing and I didn't realize it but it's almost like "dressing" your bellas ;) They have to have "clothes". LOL. Your paper is awesome.
Ami

Shelly Saturday, January 12, 2008  

I love your cards- you are an incredible artist. You are inspiring me to get out my stamps!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP