PMS Digi Makeover Challenge

>> Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Well fiddlestix!  You cant be gone a day!  haha!  I had my post scheduled to go since I was traveling, and apparently it didnt post!  So here we go!  Trying again!

It's another Monday so another day for a PMD digi makeover challenge!
Ironically, last week was the monochromatic challenge.  In my effort to be ahead, a few weeks ago I colored a bunch of images so that after a long wedding weekend, I could grab an image and make my card.  I even thought ahead and colored my monochromatic image!  AND THEN I FORGOT!  hahahahaha!  So i made my card for the monochromatic challenge and plum forgot i already had a colored image.  Ah well.  I used it this week!

This week we were challenged to use some dimension on our cards using digis.  Here is what I came up with!

This is Moody for Rock colored with Copic Markers R00, R20, R21, R22, R24, R59)
 Here is a side view.  I only cut out Miss Moody herself leaving the droplets behind her.  :D

Be sure to check out the company blog to see more awesome samples from the design team!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Friday, December 28, 2012  

This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep writing. Looking to reading your next post. i have my post site about pearl jewelry. if you have any interest in freshwater pearl, i really wish you can have a look. it will help you know more about oyster pearl. they really graceful.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP