Digi Makeover Catch Up!

>> Monday, July 2, 2012

Its Monday, so it's time for another Digi Makeover Challenge, but wait... i never got my card from LAST week posted!  HAHA!  I was having some internet issues, so I did get my card sent via phone to Michelle who posted it on the company blog, but I just realized it never was posted over here!
Last week was so crazy, I was on 2 production jobs, so between those, home life and other work related this and thats, well, i guess i just never realized it wasnt posted.  Better late than never, right?

So here is my card from last week!  I used Wally monster.  I just love that guy!
The papers are from one of our old card kits, Will to DayDream.  (manufacturer, American Crafts)  

And now into this week's challenge... to make an Easel card!

Here is my card duo...
 The great this about easel cards is that there are a lot of things you can do with them!
In this case, I created cards but put my boys teachers names on the base.
The names were printed with my favorite font (you might notice it's the same one I use for Paper Makeup Stamps!) and the digi is While We Teach.


The inside has a sweet thank you note from the everyday thanks set (actually hand stamped in this case as it was a last minute though and I had already glued down my paper!)

Be sure to check out the company blog for more great samples!

3 comments:

Eret Monday, July 02, 2012  

All your cards are wonderful. I really love your last week card. Those clear buttons and this fun little monster. So awesome.
Your easel cards are fab too. I'm sure they are appreciated. I would be very happy to get such a sweet thanks :)
Hugs, Eret

Anne Temple Monday, July 02, 2012  

Wonderful teacher appreciation cards. I'm sure they will love them.

Michelle Tuesday, July 03, 2012  

Your teacher cards are very thoughtful, I'm sure they were appreciated.

I love the scared looking octopus on a swing. He just makes me laugh!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP