PMS digi Makeover Challenge: Paper Piecing

>> Monday, December 12, 2011

Today's challenge from the PMS Digi Makeover challenge is to
PAPER PIECE!

Now I must admit... i didn't go as crazy on the paper piecing as I could have! This was my last big wedding weekend of the year! So yeah for that, but it just meant a quick card for today! :D

Jami has a wonderful tutorial on paper piercing with digi over on the PMS blog so be sure to check it out!

And now... here is my card using a new added digi to the PMS store, Caffiene Trip!

With the digi, i took the coffee beans and enlarged them by quite a bit and printed that out onto printed paper. I then cut out colored section of the beans and paper pieced them on top.
I also enlarged the sentiment for the card.

And thats it for me! Now off to play a bit of catch up around the house!!! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anne Temple Monday, December 12, 2011  

When I first saw this, I thought the browns were fabric. Love you CAS card.

Jennifer Scull Thursday, December 15, 2011  

these new images are so perfect for me and my ahem.... addiction for coffee! grins! love your card! sorry to be so late stopping by this week to leave comments.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP