My Time Made Easy: A year in Review

>> Friday, December 2, 2011

I have one more project to share using one of the new templates released yesterday from My Time Made Easy. :D

It's the A Box is a Box once again, only this time I'm using the other version of it (yes you get 2 for the price of 1!!) and have created the petal top version.

I don't know about you... but i think i may enjoy gifting coffee as much as I love drinking it!
It's just such a useful gift (if the recipient is a coffee drinker of course!). Coffee around my house is as much of a staple as bread and milk! So it's a very welcomed gift seeing as it won't appear on my grocery list the next time I'm out! I also like to gift fancier versions that you may go ahead and buy yourself. :D But fancy or not... wrap it up in a cute way, and it's sure to be treasured!

Here is my Box is a Box again...


And since this is our New with Old post... i've comboe'd this template with paper from the Coffee Beans digi paper pack and stamps from Fancy a Cuppa and Fancy a Cuppa Add On Images

Now be sure to check out the rest of the team to see how they have mixed the old with the new for their projects today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP