My Time Made Easy: A Box isn't just a box!

>> Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh what a night! Have you ever had one of those nights when nothing went your way? I had one of those tonight! My whole day really.... all the way down to my cricut needle giving out half way thru my project, my internet being intermittent and my children refusing to sleep!

SO we all have those days right? These are the days that i said thank GOODNESS for MTME!
Luckily, i don't have to give a gift tomorrow... but if i did, MTME would be coming to my rescue. because even with my cricut problems tonight, this template came together quick and cute and makes a great packing for any gift!

Here's my project using A Box is a Box...
This template comes ready with 4 different adorable cut files already perfectly places to create window in the front of the box AND with an alternative top. be sure to check out all the design team members today as we are all sharing this adorable box template to show the different ways to use it!

I used a strip of muslin fabric to tie around my box and to create the rose on top (SO easy!)


Now don't forget... the new My Time Made Easy release is live and ready for you to go check it out!

2 NEW! Pretty Packaging Templates

4 NEW! Pretty Impressions Stamp Sets

6 NEW! Pretty Printable Digital Paper Collections

4 NEW! Pretty Pieces Cut Files

Please view our Gallery for project samples, and alternative ways to use all our amazing coordinating products! You may also want to check out our blogfor weekly challenges, and even more amazing ideas.

And here are some quick links to the design to check each one out!

Lauren Meader - both styles! You have to read her post!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz Box w/Lid

1 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot Thursday, December 01, 2011  

I am loving everyone's creations with the new templates released. I really like the idea to place cut out images on the sides of the box lid. Cute ribbon rose too.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP