PMS Digi Makeover Challenge #62

>> Monday, November 5, 2012

Holy cow there was a lot of participation last week in the digi challenge!  So much that I couldnt just not play this week!  I hope the winner enjoys her new digis!  It's that easy to play along, just use a digi and also our challenge for the week.  It does not need to be a paper makeup stamps digi.  I'm a little partial to them myself.  hehe.

This week's challenge is to create a thank you card.  These are the cards I reach for most in my stash so I can always use extras.  

Here I have one of the PMS fairies named Melody and a sentiment from the Everyday Thanks set (which was added to the site as a digi set just for this challenge!)


Be sure to check out the company blog for more samples from the PMS design team!

15 comments:

carla Monday, November 05, 2012  

A beautiful card with a super cute digi stamp.
Very nicely colored.
A wonderful example Katie.
Hugs,
Carla

Ardilla Monday, November 05, 2012  

I love your coloring, Katie!!!
Nice and softh colors, love your card :)

Eret Wednesday, November 07, 2012  

So beautiful card, Katie. Love it! This sentiment set is awesome!

houston Thursday, January 17, 2013  

That is quite a challenge.

Mario Thursday, March 13, 2014  

This is very top quality article. I see your views as logically and intelligently presented. I concur with a lot of what you have written in this article. Thank you


friv 4
gazo


yepi
friv 2

SEO Star Software House Sunday, April 20, 2014  

Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!...Cccam Server

Buy Contact Lenses Monday, June 12, 2017  

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Buy Spectacles Online in India Tuesday, January 09, 2018  

Nice Post, I read your Post, It's really interesting.

Clipping Path Sunday, February 03, 2019  


Simply wish to say the frankness in your article is surprising.

cửa gỗ công nghiệp loại nào tốt Monday, June 24, 2019  

The writing style is superior and the content is relevant. Thanks for the insight you provide the readers!

bảng giá cửa cuốn austdoor Monday, July 01, 2019  

I need information from your document. Thank you for having great ideas

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP