I am still alive...

>> Monday, October 1, 2012

Well, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth, though in terms of crafting I sure have!
PHEW is all I have to say!  I have just been SLAMMED busy with work.  I am not at all complaining!
Wedding season around here is in full force and between my bookings and the bookings of my artists on my team... well i have just stayed extremely busy.  THat and my boudoir photography has really taken off so thats definitely exciting!  Still, i miss crafting and I really need to carve out some time in my schedule for it!

Since tomorrow is the first day of National Breast Cancer Awareness month, I decided to create a card accordingly!  And since it's monday and another Digi Makeover challenge day, I used Michelle's fabulous sketch for my inspiration!

Here is my card!


I used one of the floral images from the Faith Hope Love digi set.
I typed the Hope word using one of my new favorite commercial fonts!  Keep your eyes peeled for more word art with this font in the future!

Well, i'm pooped after wedding mania this weekend and I'm just proud i squeaked a card in there, but my eyes are beyond heavy and tomorrow I have a meeting in the morning, a bridal consult and then a photoshoot in the afternoon so i better get to bed!    So glad for auto posting!  :D

5 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug Monday, October 01, 2012  

I am glad your photography and work has been successful!! Your crafting has been missed but we understand...life keeps us all busy.

Beautiful card!! Love your colors and your simply beautiful design!!

hugs,
Chris

Crafting Vicky Monday, October 01, 2012  

Beautiful elegant card! Really love how you have switched the sketch around :D

Ardilla Monday, October 01, 2012  

So nice and elegant... Love the colors and the word art!!

Michelle VP Thursday, October 04, 2012  

Glad you were able to play along with us this week, Katie. I like how your card turned out - very pretty! :)

kiểm soát ra vào bằng thẻ từ Saturday, November 23, 2019  

Has anyone said that your article is very good yet? I will give you a single ten for this achievement. Thanks

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP