PMS Digi Makeover Challenge

>> Monday, May 14, 2012




 It's time for another PMS digi makeover challenge!

This week, Michelle wanted us to be inspired by the photo below...


The first thing i saw in this photo was the blue bird in the top left corner of the quilt.  I new instantly that I wanted to use the Tweet Things set.  Which, up to this point hadn't been released in digital form yet.
Well, i'm not the owner for nothin'!  So I added it!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
You can find this new to digi set, here!

Here is my card!

I colored my hummingbird with copies B21, B24, B26 and B26.  I cut the bird and sentiment (also front the set) out with spellbinders dies.

There are a few left of this set in rubber if you want to get it with the closeout price!

Be sure to check out the Company Blog for more awesome samples from the digi artists!

1 comments:

gale Monday, May 14, 2012  

Really cute card. Looks like the hummingbird is headed right for those flowers on the background paper!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP