Bellas Bellas and more Bellas!

>> Monday, December 31, 2007

If you havent heard from me since christmas it's because i've been feverishly completing all of the Bella Challenges off the splitcoast board! I've now done them ALL! There will be 2 more posted before Jamie does something for those of us that have completed them. At this point, i dont care if all it is is a little certificate that says i completed them! It was a lot of work!

Here they are (swap spoiler - the first 2 i made lots of for Ami's All the Color bella swap!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Color Challenge
Photobucket
Color Challenge Kraft, Celery, Light Blue
BCC black and turquoise

9 comments:

Cathy Monday, December 31, 2007  

Very nice work - great ideas!

Katie Skiff Monday, December 31, 2007  

Those are all really cute Katie!! Good luck!!

Jery Monday, December 31, 2007  

Great job on all of those cards! Your shading is awesome, love your color combos with the papers too!

Unknown Monday, December 31, 2007  

these are awesome. Love your coloring of the bellas!! and the sketches!!TFS

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 02, 2008  

Just bee-u-ti-mus!! I can believe how great your coloring is, no wonder you do makeup artistry. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie M.

Carol Tuesday, January 08, 2008  

I love the green hair scissorbella card. That is so funny. My cousin is a cosmetologist and that girl has had some crazy hair colors/styles/cuts, you name it. I might have to case that one and send it to her. You did a really nice job. Some are so plain and sweet and I love all the red bling!

Shannon Roberts Saturday, January 12, 2008  

ok u need to tell me what u are coloring with! These are to die for.

Theresa Thursday, January 17, 2008  

OK, I LUV UR WORK!!! i was wondering on the hairdressor card, did you just hand write the saying on their? I have been looking for a stamp or something related to hairdressors (as my sister and daughter are both hairstylist)

thanks for any advise you may be able to give me.

theresa

Katie Cotton Thursday, January 17, 2008  

Theresa - yes it's a handwritten sentiment. I often handwrite my sentiments because i find a quote i want to use or i make it up myself (the case in the green card) so i just write it on there myself. My recommendation to do this is to first draw some lines evenly spaced apart lightly with a pencil. Then write your sentiment lightly in pencil. Write over your sentiment with your pen but dont be too cautious about staying over the pencil - your handwritting will just look odd. Only use the pencil letters as a guide. Then erase all when finished!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP