The first post

>> Thursday, November 8, 2007

Well here it is! The start of my new adventure with Paper Makeup! I've been a blogger of the past, but i have wanted to start a crafters blog for some time. And here it is. Why choose the name Paper Makeup? I'm a makeup artist by profession and a scrapper and stamper by hobby. Soon i'll be coming out with my own line of stamps if all goes well and loyal blog readers will receive freebies time and again. So, this is me. Paper and makeup are 2 of my favorite things.

And away we go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP