>> Sunday, July 13, 2008



This is my first card using any TAC images. I got the images off of the PIF image thread on splitcoast. And i recently ordered some TAC images as well, but they arent here just yet. Still, i was happy with how this cow turned out. He's colored with copic markers and i used a white souffle pen for all the highlight. The other papers are all scraps just floating around in my scrap bin - including the cool cutout behind the stamp image. I cut a bunch of that shape with my cricut accent essentials cartridge for a swap and that was a leftover. But i hated to throw it out, so it went into the scrap stash. I knew i'd use it one day! The sentiment is from a Studio G stamp set and then i added some acrylic discs to the side just for a little pop. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Monday, July 14, 2008  

Very cute! You did a great job!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP