Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge - WeightWatchaBella

>> Friday, July 25, 2008


Kim Reid of Kraftin' Kimmie's Korner posted a challenge last week that could win you some fabulous Magnolia Stamps as well as some other goodies! There is still time if you want to enter! Check out this blog entry of her's for all the details.

Let me just say that Kim's blog is one of my new found favorite blogs. She is who introduced me to Whiff of Joy stamps and blog. And has given me countless ways of inspiration since i found her blog. I could go on and on. But i'll spare you and let you want to go on and on yourself. Just go check out her blog!

I love the Magnolia images she has used. I however only own 1 magnolia stamp and since i JUST used her for another challenge, i figured i'd ink up a different lonely stamp that has yet to see ink. (i own too many of those right now after my "it's my birthday month and i want it buy spree!). So i chose to use the new WeightWatchaBella from stampingbella.com. And made myself a book to keep track of my weight loss goals. For those of you who know me, know i'm pregnant and due in September. I havent (yet) gained as much as i did with my first child, but let me tell you, i've still gained a lot and i'm desperate to have my body back! So i'm really going to work hard after baby (provided i dont break my tailbone like i did with the first, even though the doc says i probably will) to get my possibly broken booty back into shape! And not only did i use my lonely bella, my Mom bought me a bind it all for my birthday and i hadnt gotten to use it yet either!

So here is my entry for Kim's challenge! Now i just need to put it to good use!!!!!

The center of my oval has been popped up and then the edges were lined with ribbon. My 2 year old saw it and immediately said "FOOTBALL". I didnt even know he knew what a football was!

It adds some nice dimension to the cover of the book bit it not extremely noticeable. Still, i think it adds a nice little touch. I'm very into using pop dots these days.


here are some extra details...

Stamps: WeightWatchaBella - stamping bella
Patterened Paper: Die Cuts With a View
Cardstock: Stampin UP
Accessories: Larger flower by Heidi Swapp, smaller flowers by Prima
Misc ribbons and brads from my "stash"


Wish me luck everyone!

9 comments:

Jessica Ottevanger Friday, July 25, 2008  

Love this card, it is awesome!!!! Love the colour combo!

Love,
Glitter Bella aka Jessica Ottevanger

Heidi Friday, July 25, 2008  

yeah but Katie- you will be getting more Magnolia's images soon in the mail! Heidi

Kathy Friday, July 25, 2008  

Very nice. Love the colors. When in Sept are you due?

Krystinah Saturday, July 26, 2008  

Great job....I love that bella stamp but have yet to order...I did this challenge too....Good luck...Kristina

Christi Flores Saturday, July 26, 2008  

Good luck sweetie!! I LOVE this card!!

Kraftin' Kimmie Monday, July 28, 2008  

Fabulous!!! That bella is awesome and you did a great job with the challenge!! Thanks for joining in!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP