Brown & Blue Card Combos

>> Tuesday, July 15, 2008



I was trying to come up with some ideas for a card class at The Scrapbook Company. These arent the exact cards we'll make because i really need to use stamps and such that they carry in the store and i was just working out basic designs. Then i'll go into the store and remake the cards with their stamps. haha. We'll also be making a box that can hold the cards. Once i get the cards for the class made with the right paper and everything, i'll take a pic and post those as well.

The next 2 cards are also ones i'll base the designs of the cards for the class off of, but i cant take too much credit because the card design itself was taken off of some cards on Lauren Meader's blog I was running out of ideas, and she's my go to gal. haha.

2 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Tuesday, July 15, 2008  

I love all of those cards! I like brown and blue together too!

Christi Flores Wednesday, July 16, 2008  

I love this color combo together. Really beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP