PMS Digi Makeover Challenge

>> Monday, July 23, 2012

What is YOUR favorite holiday?  Well making a card for your favorite holiday is exactly what we were challenged with for this week's Digi Makeover challenge at PMS.

I had a hard time deciding what my favorite holiday is!  haha!  I guess i just love to celebrate.  I love to decorate.  I love the excuse to wear silly socks, eat candy and cookies.  I like to act like a kid.
Birthdays, Christmas even valentine's day and halloween.  All fun!  

but then i really started to think... ok.. if i had to narrow it down to one... whats my favorite.
Then I got a little sappy, and thought about my kiddos (who are currently in another state, visiting my parents for a week) and i thought... ya know... i just really love being around family at Christmas time.
I really love the surprise and excitement over the entire christmas holiday.  not because of the gifts you get (honestly, i like to give them more than I like to get them) but just the warmth and love of Christmas.  So obviously... i need to make a christmas card.
Then i remembered a PMS stamp... it's one of my favorite movie lines of all time.
I knew exactly what to do for my card.  :D

I used the What If Christmas along with one of the images from the Framed set.
I love digis because i was able to make these work perfectly with each other!  :D

Be sure to check out the company blog for more samples BUT also make sure to come back tomorrow (I know, 2 posts in a ROW) but i have a very very special post about someone near and dear to my heart and a NEW digi set being released just for her!!!  You won't want to miss it!

3 comments:

Michelle VP Monday, July 23, 2012  

Beautiful Katie! Love your paper choices and tilted sentiment! It's one of my favorites too! :)

Anne Temple Monday, July 23, 2012  

This is one of my favorite movie lines too. Love how you cut the bird out of music paper. Fabulous card and design.

cửa cuốn tấm liền Monday, August 05, 2019  

Thank you very much for the article information. I will share it with my friends.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP