WATERMARKS!

>> Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ok, so i dont have anything fun and fabulous crafty wise to show you. Yesterday i got locked out of my house (yep... i am me after all, so we went to funkie munkie and hung out ALL day, thank goodness i had my car keys!) But that stole my daytime crafting time, and Instead of crafting last night, i was determined to figure out how to make some watermarks. Now i watermark my own pictures all the time and find that pretty easy to do, however, i wanted to make a watermark for each member of the PMS design team and i needed to figure out the best way to do that. Plus i wanted to make it pretty, which mean layers, photoshop brushes, etc and that was what i couldnt figure out how to send in a transparent fashion.

Well, i figured it out (it's actually INCREDIBLY easy, just had to figure out the right format to save it in). So I made each member a fun watermark that will look like this one below (i decided to use some fun family pics to show you... i needed to put it over something and just over a back box wasnt fun)



But then i thought... well i cant just have one for my paper makeup stuff and then keep a boring plain text one for everything else! But i wanted it to be different. So i thought to myself... whats one of my favorite "images" generally speaking. And i instantly thought STARS! I have always loved stars. Stars everywhere... on my keychain on my skin, on my walls, yada yada. LOVE stars. So i made this watermark for everything else (and i think i fancy a blog facelift coming on!)



So that was my night yesterday. Oh and yesterday i got locked out of my house (yep... i am me after all, so we went to funkie munkie and hung out ALL day, thank goodness i had my car keys!)

5 comments:

Christi Flores Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

They do look great! It was so worth staying up for!

Unknown Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

Very nice... I need to figure out how to make these too...

BamaBella Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

Oh Katie,

I'm sooooooooooooo excited! I can't wait to get mine!!!!!!!!!! You are truely the sweetest. Remember that I'm "computer challenged" and need insturctions on how to use it LOL

Hugs and Kisses!

Kim

Randee E Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

O.K. I have yet to figure out how to even make the simplest watermark. I don't think I have the approriate software. Both of the ones you made are very cute, but I like the swirly PMS one! Can I be a pretend DT member :0)

SherryBee Saturday, May 23, 2009  

Hi, Katie!
I enjoyed my visit, and am MOST interested in making a watermark also....
What program did you use, and where do you find the cute 'brushes'...is that what they are called?
I, too, don't know how to save it for sure. and exactly how to even incorporate it onto the photo....
Might you be doing a TUTORIAL????
hmmmmm, please, pretty please? LOL
Have a great weekend!
SherryBee in AZ
http://www.youravon.com/sherrybeeson

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP