Happy Birthday Mom!

>> Thursday, October 23, 2008

Today is my mom's birthday! I gave her a gift when she was here helping me with the baby, but i still wanted to do something special for her today. I know she checks my blog so i thought i'd make a special post for her!



I used this sketch by amber. I completely forgot to add my flourish or flower to the corner of my card. DOH! I suppose it would have taken away from my cupcake (from Unity's Cupcake A La Yummy set) And also my sentiment is from Simply Said

My color scheme is COMPLETELY off my norm. I'm not usually such a bright and lively kinda gal when it comes to my card making. At least not if it means "girly" colors. But it's a birthday card! I wanted it to be FUN!

Well, i'm off to finish my UNITY Blog Hop. You really should check out the design teams creations. They are stunning!
Start here and follow each person's next hop to gal. AND somewhere hidden in all those grogeous creations is some blog candy! Can you find it????

Off to the Hip HOP!

1 comments:

Christi Flores Thursday, October 23, 2008  

This is so sweet!! Happy birthday to your mom!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP